From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
(Redirected from Starzones)
A starzone (Japanese: 星域), also called a star system or solar system, is the region of space surrounding and including a star and any non-stellar objects which may be orbiting it (including planets and asteroids).
- Starzone (LD/DVD subtitles)
- Star system (LD/DVD subtitles)
- 星域 (LD/DVD subtitles — Japanese)
- 星系 (LD/DVD subtitles — Japanese)
- The terms 'starzone' (星域) and 'star system' (星系) are used interchangeably and somewhat inconsistently throughout Legend of Galactic Heroes. The latter term seems to be the preferred terminology within the Free Planets Alliance; however, there are some exceptions (such as Lycus Starzone).
- The term 'starzone' likely refers to a wider area than just the local solar system, whose outer extents may indicate the range at which interstellar vessels can successfully warp.
- Starzones — List of starzones
|General phenomena||Asteroid (category) • Black hole • Planet (category) • Star (category) • Starzone (category)|
|Other||Galaxy • Light-year • Navigation corridors • Orion Arm • Sagittarius Arm|