From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
Autonomy of the former FPA?
Did Reinhard - and later Hildegarde - really promise the autonomy of the recently conquered FPA? I always thought it was Barlat and several surrounding starzones, not the whole former FPA territory. Then again, I could be wrong. FPA Forever
- I believe it was just the Barlat Starzone. Someone's been messing with the page and I've undid that edit. Glacierfairy 02:24, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
I'm not certain about how we keep referring to this. Every single time the name is spoken in the series, and almost every single time it's mentioned on the Japanese Internet, it's referred to as the Iserlohn Republic Government — never just Iserlohn Republic.
Also, on a related note: The Iserlohn Republic military patch says IRGF, and upon some reflection i guess that means one of three things:
- Iserlohn Republic Government Forces
- Iserlohn Republic Garrison Forces
- Iserlohn Revolutionary Garrison/Government Forces.
FWIW, the Japanese Wikipedia calls it イゼルローン革命軍, Iserlohn Revolutionary Forces exclusively.
So... what should be our official names? ♥ kine @ 05:56, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
- I have absolutely no idea. Anyone else got a view? :) Vympel 01:00, 8 October 2011 (UTC)