From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
I believe Ivan is cousins with Boris Konev. He implies this in the OVA (i forget which episode) and the Japanese wiki seems to confirm it. Not sure if it's mentioned elsewhere
I intend for him to be my next complete article, so i'll start working on it when i get a chance. Two things i wanted to ask though:
1. We still have not decided how to proceed with non-naval rank terminology, which obv is important for Konev. Do we treat him like air force, and give him ranks accordingly? Or do we use naval ranks for everything, the way the same ranks are used for everything in the original Japanese?
2. Don't spoil it, but does Konev appear in the Gaiden? If so, which arcs?
Also, note to myself: Better picture is needed
cheers ♥ kine @ 22:04, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- No spoilers, but Konev appears near the end of Hundred Billion Stars in Season 1 of the Gaiden.Vympel 00:05, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- ty. I will have to look into that, if somebody doesn't beat me to adding the information first.... ♥ kine @ 12:37, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
On an unrelated note, i am unsure of how to — or if i even should — incorporate some of the incidental information i have about Konev. The main thing i wonder about is the number and design of his Spartanian. I guess i've got the basic information linked from the image caption in there, but i feel like maybe it should be more explicit. I dunno. I have not slept in a long time so maybe i'm being stupid ♥ kine @ 12:37, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- Not sure what you mean? In terms of design, a Spartanian is a Spartanian, right? Anyway, why not include it? Vympel 12:39, 25 May 2011 (UTC)