From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
Kreuznach III (795 UC (486 IC / 3595 CE)
Kreuznach III (Japanese: クロイツナハIII) was an artificial resort satellite of Imperial origin, located in orbit of the gas giant Soest.
- Kreuznach III (Translation of Japanese, derived from LaserDisc dialogue)
- Kreuznach 3 (Alternate translation of Japanese, derived from LaserDisc dialogue)
- クロイツナハIII (LaserDisc dialogue — Japanese)
- Kreuznach II (English fan sources)
- The name 'Kreuznach' is derived from the town of Bad Kreuznach in western Germany.
- The satellite's name was mistranslated in CentralAnime's LaserDisc subtitles as 'Kreuznach II'. The confusion likely stemmed from the fact that the dialogue uses the Japanese approximate of the German word 'drei' (ドライ), meaning 'three'.