From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
When it blows up in ONW, the large fragment flying to the left of the viewer seems to have some Japanese writing on it but I cannot make it out. Production notes or a personal joke? Iracundus 09:46, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
Source for name?
- Overture to a New War mate - its Central Anime subtitle, not an official nameplate, but its clearly stated in dialog. Vympel 15:09, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- Also, this is another instance in terms of screenshots of what to go from, the OVA or Overture - the Heilenheim in Overture has a distinct crest. More appropriate?Vympel 15:11, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- Oh thanks. I kind of drifted through ONW, it didn't blow my mind. :/
- Anyway my personal policy so far has been that the main OVA trumps everything else (when possible). I consider ONW to be lower-priority in terms of both screenshots and plot. However, i have to admit that i don't really have a good reason for this — it's just how i feel. Perhaps it's something we should discuss further. ♥ kine @ 15:15, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- Definitely. See my comments on the Pergamon talk page for why I think ONW trumps the main OVA's account of episode 1 and 2. I see it as basically a retcon. But in terms of this page, if we're going to use the name from ONW, then the image of the ship should come from ONW, no?Vympel 15:18, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, i can see it both ways. Let me make a thing on the policy talk page and we'll discuss ONW priority.
- As far as the second part, i don't think that the best place to get an image necessarily has to come from the same place where it's named (if it's got a name in one release then it's got a name everywhere), but again this probably comes down to canon priority.... See the policy talk page in a bit! ♥ kine @ 15:25, 27 April 2011 (UTC)