Under the Golden Lion Flag (episode)
From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
|'Under the Golden Lion Flag'|
|LOGH: series 3, episode 12|
|October-November 799 UC (1 NIC / 490 IC / 3599 CE)|
|←||66th of 110 released in LOGH||→|
|←||69th of 165 released in all||→|
Under the Golden Lion Flag (Japanese:
Reinhard von Lohengramm contemplates the possibility of Yang Wen-li joining the New Galactic Empire. Hildegard von Mariendorf considers the different power groups at play. The current balance of power is divided between the Empire, the Free Planets Alliance, Yang, El Facil, independent Fezzani merchants, remnants of the Terraist Church, and Goldenbaum loyalists. Yang is seen as a possible unifier of the Alliance, El Facil, and Fezzani merchants. Meanwhile Bruno von Silberberch, the Imperial Minister of Industry starts construction of the new Imperial capital in Fezzan. During a high level staff meeting, Reinhard declares that the unification of humanity in the galaxy is paramount and orders all the admirals present in the meeting to prepare their fleets for a punitive expedition against the Alliance.
"But still, it couldn't even hold one individual, Yang Wen-li. How narrow-minded a democratic government can be."
"Respectfully, Your Majesty, the problem lies not so much in the system itself, but rather those who operate it. The fact that the Goldenbaum Dynasty could not accept Your Majesty's genius is an example to consider from our recent past."
"I see, you're right."
- – Reinhard von Lohengramm and Wolfgang Mittermeyer, on the Alliance government forcing Yang Wen-li to go on the run
"Please, Kaiser, do not give me a opportunity for rebellion. I have chosen you to be the helmsman of history, supported you, and proudly looked up to your battle flag. Please do not make me regret it. You should always walk in front of me, and moreover, brim with brilliant lustre. Passivity and stability cannot be the source of your light. Incomparable ambition and aggressiveness are your true merits."
- – Oskar von Reuenthal, on Kaiser Reinhard
"So long as the organisation relies solely on the genius of one individual, such an organisation will remain immature."
- – Reinhard von Lohengramm, to Hildegard von Mariendorf, on his rationale towards reducing the purview of the Imperial Ministry of Industry in the future
"I wonder if His Majesty may be thinking this way not only about the Ministry of Industry, but also about the New Empire itself?"
- – Hildegard von Mariendorf
"His Majesty is a poet. He expresses himself with his life and life's work. He is a poet who does not need words. For that reason, stagnation and retrogression are unbecoming for him."
- – Ernest Mecklinger, to Neidhart Müller, on Kaiser Reinhard
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Horn Concerto No. 3 in E flat major (K. 447): III. Allegro (00:01:30)
- Joseph Haydn – Symphony No. 26 in D minor, 'Lamentatione' (Hob. I/26): I. Allegro assai con spirito (00:05:04)
- Joseph Haydn – Symphony No. 49 in F minor, 'La Passione' (Hob. I/49): I. Adagio (00:09:23)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Symphony No. 41 in C major, 'Jupiter' (K. 551): II. Andante cantabile (00:10:02)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Horn Concerto No. 1 in D major (K. 412/386b): I. Allegro (00:12:24)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Fantasia No. 4 in C minor (K. 475) (00:14:15)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Concerto movement for Horn and Orchestra in E major (K. 494a): Allegro (00:15:32)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Piano Concerto No. 19 in F major (K. 459): II. Allegretto (00:21:22)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Symphony No. 40 in G minor (K. 550): IV. Allegro assai (00:23:21)
- Horikawa Ryō as Reinhard von Lohengramm
- Katsuki Masako as Hildegard von Mariendorf
- Shiozawa Kaneto as Paul von Oberstein
- Wakamoto Norio as Oskar von Reuenthal
- Mori Katsuji as Wolfgang Mittermeyer
- Noda Keiichi as Fritz Joseph Bittenfeld
- Hayami Shō as Adalbert von Fahrenheit
- Hashi Takaya as Ernest Mecklinger
- Mizushima Yū as Neidhart Müller
- Yamadera Kōichi as Bruno von Silberberch
- Gotō Atsushi as Gluck
- Sakuya Shunsuke as Alfred Grillparzer
- Hiyama Nobuyuki as Bruno von Knappstein
- Yara Yūsaku as Narrator
- Screenplay: Kawanaka Shimao
- Storyboard: Hanyū Raisen
- Episode director: Okajima Kunitoshi
- Animation director: Tanaka Jō
- Mechanical animation director: Takahashi Hideki
'Against All Flags'
|Legend of Galactic Heroes (OVA)