What Was Lost (DNT episode)
From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
This article is about the Die Neue These episode. For the similarly titled OVA episode, see Lost Things (episode).
|'What Was Lost'|
|DNT: series 3, episode 7|
|March 798 UC (489 IC / 3598 CE)|
|←||31st of 48 released in DNT||→|
|←||196th of 213 released in all||→|
What Was Lost (Japanese: 失われたもの) is the 31st episode of Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These.
Ernest Mecklinger, under the request of Hildegard von Mariendorf, visits her cousin Baron Heinrich von Kümmel in his estate. Meanwhile, the operation to turn Geiersburg Fortress into a mobile fortress is underway. On 17 March 798 UC (489 IC / 3598 CE), the warp drive test of Geiersburg Fortress is a success. The fortress and its supporting fleet can now move to the Iserlohn Corridor and attack Iserlohn Fortress.
- Miyano Mamoru as Reinhard von Lohengramm
- Hanazawa Kana as Hildegard von Mariendorf
- Ōba Mahito as Ernest Mecklinger
- Ōsaka Ryōta as Heinrich von Kümmel
- Ono Daisuke as Wolfgang Mittermeyer
- Nakamura Yūichi as Oskar von Reuenthal
- Yasumoto Hiroki as Karl Gustav Kempff
- Takeuchi Kanako as Kempff's wife
- Sekine Arisa as Gustav Isaak Kempff
- Nagai Mariko as Karl Franz Kempff
- Shirooka Yūsuke as Geiersburg operator
- Tanabe Kōsuke as Brünhild operator
- Shimoyama Yoshimitsu as Narrator
- Screenplay: Yoshinaga Aya
- Storyboard: Kawasaki Itsurō
- Episode director: Iiyama Nahoko
- Animation director: Ishii Akiharu, Yamamoto Keiko, Nakajima Yuri and Kazuyama Yui
'A Single Fine Thread'
|Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These