From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
Nice work Kine. Don't know if you've seen it, but I've been editing my battles thread on SDN to take into account the DVD spelling (for the most part - I still use the proper English / German "fan" names for ships because I like them best) over the last few weeks. Still a work in progress. Those in relation to the various stars and what not will be especially helpful! In relation to the error in Episode 70, is it worth pointing out that this was fixed in a subsequent v2 release of the episode?Vympel 13:16, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
- ty :)
- I haven't checked in your thread in some time actually, will do so once i finish up things here. As far as the names, personally, i would like the freedom to do the same on the wiki. It's just difficult to justify, unfortunately, in this context. :(
- Re the last bit, i will add that, yeah ♥ kine @ 13:21, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
- This list will only get longer. The more Japanese I learn, the more it seems to me that most fansubbers are self-taught... from watching other fansubs. Canary 21:05, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
Just some notes to myself, in preparation for actually adding these to the page. Need further research or episode citation or whatever. Feel free to add your own if you like.
- Udo Dato Fummel referred to as 'deputy prime minister' (060) - I might be wrong about this, but i'm pretty sure that despite what the subtitles say, the dialogue actually says 首席補佐官 shuseki hosa-kan, which means 'chief of staff'.
- Karin referred to by different ranks (???) - There are at least two occasions where Karin is referred to by a different rank than what she actually is, but i can't remember the episode numbers.
Will look into these later, just didn't want to forget ♥ kine @ 01:33, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
Hi, can anyone confirm whether there is a Central Anime fansub error in SL: 'Prisoners and Hostages' at 00:19:17 when Köfenhiller is talking about the amount of money he believes Costea is embezzling? I heard 3.5 million to 3.6 million dinars, as opposed to 350,000 to 360,000 dinars in the subs. Thanks! Glacierfairy 09:13, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
- Correct. What you heard is 350 * 10,000 dinars or 360 * 10,000 dinars, so 3.5 to 3.6 million. Iracundus 14:30, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, thanks! Glacierfairy 02:51, 23 December 2012 (UTC)