From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
The Dusty family has no names!
Mother? No name. Father? No name. Grandfather? No name. Sister(s)? No name(s). I've sorted the family as best I could, trying to clump everything together next to Dusty w/ the Attemborough family. Even though Grandpa Dusty (Japanese is simply ”ダスティじいさん。” was most likely NOT an Attemborough. Canary 16:07, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
- Assuming these characters aren't of super major importance (and i'm guessing they aren't, otherwise they'd have names...), i would advocate just creating an 'Unnamed characters' article. I had started the job of cataloguing these unnamed characters with Kempf's family in Unnamed Imperial citizens.
- In this particular case, since they are all related, i would suggest:
- 1. Give them a section of the not-yet-created Unnamed FPA citizens article and call it 'Attenborough family' or something; and/or
- 2. Give them their own article called either Unnamed Attenborough family members or Attenborough family. (Memory Alpha actually has an entire Families category.)
- Otherwise we are going to have loads of articles for people who have no names ♥ kine @ 16:28, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
- True, but most unnamed characters aren't really, well, characters. The Dusty family (or at least his father and grandather) are both developed characters, with the better part an entire OVA episode dedicated to them. It's a bit of a special case, I think. Canary
- Hmm, could be. I dunno because i haven't seen it. (I should find an infomercial crowd to follow me around and repeat that line) ♥ kine @ 17:14, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
- I wouldn't make it a high priority. The story isn't particularly interesting and the animation is... very different. Characters make a lot of goofy expressions and have a lot of goofy lines that don't really fit. Also: moe Patrichev.