From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
Welcome. If you need to ask me something or tell me something, you can either post something on this page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi there! Wanted to leave this here to make sure you saw it: I posted something on the staff forum for you guys. Go look ♥ kine @ 06:52, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
Hey bud, thought you might be interested to know that i've posted detailed traffic stats in the staff forum! ♥ kine @ 15:34, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
Media/merchandise category structure
Hey bud, noticed you were making up some media staff categories. I had run into a related issue (how to construct the hierarchy of categories in a way that makes sense) and posted about it on Category talk:Media — could you take a look and let me know what you think?
(I'm honestly leaning towards the second example, just because it avoids the need for us to draw arbitrary lines and it keeps everything together [like licensed books and novels are both 'books'] in a logical format.) Cheers ♥ kine @ 11:10, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- I know. You posted that somewhere else, too. I remembered seeing it, so I hunted it down when I was messing with those categories. (I think I just searched "creative"). I used your little list as a guide: I think I changed some of the wording a bit. I'm still not entirely happy with the terminology and structure; a good bit of that unease stems from the 'proper' placement of 田中先生。 (Also: did you know you can set up Japanese-text w/ Windows to have a "name bias?" Just figured that out myself: very cool.Canary 18:21, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, that discussion you're referring to was related, but not actually the same thing i'm talking about here. You're thinking of the Production staff hierarchy specifically, but what i'm talking about here is more a re-arrangement of the entire media and merchandise hierarchy into something more general. What i propose is that we create a top-level 'Legend of Galactic Heroes' category, and then put EVERYTHING under that. In terms of production staff, what i think we might want to do is have it like, 'Legend of Galactic Heroes' is on top, then 'Animation' and 'Creative staff' are part of that. Then, the 'Animation staff' cat would be a sub-cat of both 'Creative staff' and 'Animation'.
- Does that make sense?
- Re Windows thing: I did not know that, but i avoid using Windows whenever possible. :/ I am not sure if OS X has a specific feature like that, but typing 'tanaka<space>sensei<space>' seems to automatically pick the correct characters ♥ kine @ 05:43, 20 May 2011 (UTC)
Hey mate, further to the discussion on my talk page, is the "Imperial Armed Forces" page where you wanted to discuss the Imperial fleet? Vympel 13:15, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, indeed. I hadn't gotten around to writing anything in the talk space. I'll do so now. Canary 23:57, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
- A link to keep in mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oa1fAFVBFA& (Maybe try to embed in article here? If such a thing is even possible).
Hey mate -
Your thoughts? Vympel 12:56, 29 May 2011 (UTC)
May I ask what's up with my being banned from the forum? Almael 14:20, 1 September 2011 (UTC)