From Gineipaedia, the Legend of Galactic Heroes wiki
|LOGH: series 3, episode 4|
|July 799 UC (1 NIC / 490 IC / 3599 CE)|
|←||58th of 110 released in LOGH||→|
|←||61st of 180 released in all||→|
Visitors (Japanese: 訪問者) is the 58th episode of the Legend of Galactic Heroes OVA.
Paul von Oberstein entreats Reinhard von Lohengramm to choose a consort for bearing an heir. Reinhard releases Hildegard von Mariendorf and her father from house arrest. Karl Edward Bayerlein reports to Wolfgang Mittermeyer about rumours of Willibald Joachim von Merkatz still being alive, contrary to official reports. Oskar von Reuenthal confides to Mittermeyer that his personal demons are affecting his lifestyle. Specifically, he is harbouring Elfriede von Kohlrausch, a relative of Klaus von Lichtenlade, in his residence despite her attempt to assassinate him. Afterwards, he reveals to Kohlrausch that he would not betray Reinhard because he knows he cannot exceed the latter. August Samuel Wahlen launches his fleet from Odin towards Terra. Julian Mintz, Louis Machungo, and Olivier Poplin land on Terra and head to the Terraist Church headquarters.
"The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent! Usurpation is ten thousand times better than that! At least the usurper will toil for the sake of gaining power. They know that the power was not originally theirs!"
"I understand. You're a rebel to the bone! If you think you have such ability or talent why don't you try it for yourself?! In the end, in your pride and conceit you'll rise up against the master that you now hold high!"
"Although the Kaiser is nine years younger than me, he seized the universe with his own hands. Although I despise the Goldenbaum imperial family and the nobility I have no desire to topple this dynasty. That is because I cannot exceed him."
- – Oskar von Reuenthal and Elfriede von Kohlrausch
- Richard Wagner – Symphony in C major (WWV 29): II. Andante ma non troppo, un poco maestoso (00:01:30)
- Anton Bruckner – Symphony No. 8 in C minor (WAB 108) [Haas edition]: III. Adagio. Feierlich langsam; doch nicht schleppend (00:05:28)
- Frédéric Chopin – Nocturne in B major (Op. 32, No. 1) (00:07:39)
- Antonín Dvořák – Othello Overture (Op. 93/B. 174) (00:12:30)
- Johannes Brahms – Symphony No. 1 in C minor (Op. 68): II. Andante sostenuto (00:17:29)
- Modest Mussorgsky – Pictures at an Exhibition [Ravel arrangement]: II. Il vecchio castello (00:19:43)
- Modest Mussorgsky – Pictures at an Exhibition [Ravel arrangement]: I. Gnomus (00:24:06)
- Horikawa Ryō as Reinhard von Lohengramm
- Katsuki Masako as Hildegard von Mariendorf
- Sasaki Nozomu as Julian Mintz
- Shiozawa Kaneto as Paul von Oberstein
- Wakamoto Norio as Oskar von Reuenthal
- Mori Katsuji as Wolfgang Mittermeyer
- Furukawa Toshio as Olivier Poplin
- Nakao Ryūsei as Louis Machungo
- Nakamura Tadashi as Franz von Mariendorf
- Mizushima Yū as Neidhart Müller
- Hayashi Nobutoshi as Karl Edward Bayerlein
- Horiuchi Kenyū as Anton Fellner
- Yasuhara Yoshito as Boris Konev
- Yamamoto Yuriko as Evangelin Mittermeyer
- Tomizawa Michie as Elfriede von Kohlrausch
- Hori Yukitoshi as Hans Stelzer
- Ginga Banjō as De Villie
- Yara Yūsaku as Narrator
- Screenplay: Kawanaka Shimao
- Storyboard: Yamazaki Shigeru
- Episode director: Yamazaki Shigeru
- Animation director: Nakata Masao
- Mechanical animation director: Takahashi Hideki
'The Kümmel Incident'
|Legend of Galactic Heroes (OVA)
'Past, Present, and Future'